Branding is the means through which we can correspond with customers, set apart from our competitors, and establish a name for ourselves in a world full of startups and great ideas. A brand is an aspect that has more value than a company’s’ logo or product or services being offered. In simple words is your company identity in the present, future and opinion of the people. Basically, branding is all about the way you communicate about your product in the market.
Startups and small businesses convey through their names, logos, and messaging. It’s becoming progressively more important to have a strong brand for instance only on FaceBook there are nearly 30 million small businesses or startups which is a familiar name, and a logo emerges beyond the rest. This is one cause why several companies frequently rebrand their businesses.
Here are some statistics every entrepreneur and marketer should know.
- About 78% of consumers trust that companies paying attention to custom content are more reliable than companies that produce generic content. Consumers or audiences trust that company’s which develop custom content are concerned about the consumer’s time.
- It is noticed that companies that have blogs generate 67% more leads per month than the companies that do not have blogs.
- Checking e-mails on mobile devices have increased by 180% in the last 3 years, which forces companies to concentrate on creating more mobile-friendly e-mail campaigns and newsletters.
- Marketing messages reach nearly 561% and more people when shared by employees rather than by the brand. This is for the reason that people are more probable to trust other people, rather than an anonymous company.
- Nearly 70-80% of customers overlook ads on the sides of websites or search results- in spite of the search engine they are using. Often, they find those advertisements or ads to be less reliable.
- Nearly 84% of people buy a product because of a recommendation– even if the person is unknown. Suggestions are exceptionally significant, which is why consumers choose websites like Yelp or Amazon for reviews and ratings. No one desires to pay for a 1-star product or service.
- 90% of customers look ahead to that their experience with a brand will be alike across all platforms and devices. They look forward to a flawless transition between web and device-native applications through color, flow, and overall quality.
- We all are aware that first impressions are exceptionally essential to increase faithfulness; 48% of customers report that they are more likely to become trustworthy to a brand during the first purchase or experience.
- The right color can improve readership by 40% by making messaging easier to read and more visually appealing. Color is one of the first things our brains perceive from a brand, so it’s often the first thing that pulls us in.
- 91% of customers said that they are more likely to buy from a genuine brand than from a fraudulent brand.
- It only takes customers only about 10 seconds to form a first impression of a brand’s logo, but it takes 5-7 times for customers to identify the logo.
- Color is an important factor when it comes to brand recognition.
- Have you noticed that many companies use the color blue in their logo? Nearly 33% of the top 100 brands use the color blue in their logo. The color blue is said to communicate one on one communication and personalized messaging, which helps consumers feel more personally associated to the logo.
- 77% of customers make purchases based on a brand name.
- 72% of the top brands are named with made-up words or acronyms.
- In the ear of Twitter, FaceBook and competitive URLs, picking a name is even trickier. 71% of customers declare that they are more probable to buy from a brand that they follow on social media– making it important to choose a name that is available across various platforms.
- According to Reuters, 82% of investors consider that brand strength and name recognition are becoming more significant in guiding them in their investment decisions.
At Velan Info Services, we show full involvement in accomplishing your goal through our designs. Our team with young intelligence along with high potential will deliver the class of work beyond your imagination. We specialize in website design, E-commerce Website Design and development, Responsive mobile website design, Branding, Logo designs, Letter Head Designs, Digital Marketing services and more.
Get in Touch with us today and to know more about we can do for you.