Emails are one of the best ways to connect with customers and logos are the identity of Brands. Magento offers options to update logo for both the website as well as the email so you can choose to put in a different logo (maybe be grayscaled or different color of the logo) in order to match the design and look and feel of the email templates. The first thing that you may need to do right after installing Magento is to update the logo and hence in this post we will be looking into how to update the logo in the email templates. Before you upload the logo for the emails, kindly make that the logo image dimensions are 3 times larger than the logo image dimensions that you used for header section.
Step to update logo for emails:
- Login to Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Content -> Design -> Configuration.
- Click on the Edit link corresponding to the theme that is currently active in the website.
- Click open the “Transactional Emails” group.
- Upload your logo file in the “Logo Image” field. You can also specify the other parameters like Logo Image Alt, Logo Width and Logo Height for the logo to display in the emails.
- Click on the Save Configuration button.