Magento 2 provides option to add multiple admin users and you can assign each admin user with a role each. You can restrict the access controls that each role have from the Magento 2 Admin Panel.
Today lets look at the 2 easy methods that you can use to create admin users:
1. Via Magento 2 Admin Panel.
2. Through Command Line Interface (CLI).
Create Admin user via Magento 2 Admin Panel:
1. Login to Magento 2 Admin Panel.
2. Navigate to System -> All Users.
3. Click on the Add New User button.
4. Fill in the form with information like Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, etc in the User Info tab.
5. Click on the User Role tab and select the role that this user should be assigned with.
6. Click on the Save User button.
Create Admin User using Command Line Interface (CLI):
1. Connect to the website's server via SSH (Putty).
2. Navigate to the root directory of the site.
3. Execute the following command:
php bin/magento admin:user:create --admin-user="velanapps_admin" --admin-password="password123!" --admin-email="firstname.lastname@example.org" --admin-firstname="Admin" --admin-lastname="Admin"
4. Once the command is successfully executed, it will display the following message:
Created Magento administrator user named velanapps_admin
5. `You can use the following command for more options to use the admin:user:create command:
php bin/magento admin:user:create --help