Redirecting customers to Dashboard page is one of the simplest methods to retain customers and making them spend more time in the website. Magento 2 by default comes with options to enable or disable this feature. Yes, you can configure Magento and have your customers redirected to their Account Dashboard page as soon as they login to the website and this is what we will be looking at today.
Below are the simple steps to be followed in order to have your customers redirected to the Account Dashboard page:
- Login to Magento 2 Admin Panel.
- Navigate to Stores -> Settings -> Configuration.
- Click on Customer Configuration under Customers.
- Open expand the Login Options group and change the “Redirect Customer to Account Dashboard after Logging in” to Yes.
- Click on the Save Config button.